Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelors of Science in Early Childhood Education Certifications Generalist EC 6 ESL Supplemental Special Education
Mrs. Payal Shah
I am Payal Shah and am excited to welcome you to my First grade classroom. This is my 9th year of teaching and my 4th year at Jackson Elementary.
My husband and I have been married for 20 years and have two children - a daughter in 9th grade and a son in 11th grade.
In my free time, I enjoy reading, traveling to new places, and spending time with family and friends.
I'm looking forward to spending a fun and enriching year with your child. I hope to open their eyes to the wonderful world of education and build a solid foundation and love learning.
Thank you for placing your trust in me! It is going to be an awesome year!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.
- 7:30-7:40, Welcome/DEAR Time
- 7:40-8:05, Announcements/Community Circles
- 8:05-8:55, AMPED
- 8:55-10:35, Math Block
- 10:25-11:30, Literacy Block
- 11:30-12:00, Lunch
- 12:00-12:30, Recess
- 12:30-1:40, Literacy Block (continue)
- 1:40-2:40, I&I (Inquiry and Innovation)
- 2:40-2:55 Character Strong/Read Aloud
- 2:55, Dismiss to bus/carpool classrooms