Would You Like To See Your Art In The YEARBOOK?
We are accepting student artwork submissions to be included in this year’s yearbook.
Contest Rules and Judging
- We ask for only one submission per student, siblings are welcome to create a single submission together.
- The theme is "There's NO LIMIT to our School Spirit"('No Limit' is the overarching theme of the yearbook, chosen by the 5th grade class)
- Artwork should be no larger than standard letter size paper (8.5x11) portrait or landscape, but may be smaller and any shape (rectangle, square, circle, etc. is fine)
- Submit a photo/scan of the artwork to Yearbook@HightowerPTA.org no later than Monday, February 14th.
- One submission from each grade will be chosen and featured on the inside cover.
Due to rising COVID related case numbers in our community, the district has updated the guidelines for schoolwide events and activities to protect the health and wellbeing of Plano ISD students and staff. These revised guidelines will be in place through February 4, 2022, and will be reevaluated at that time. Revised sections are noted in the Return to School Plan with an updated date. Read more.
Academy Programs for 2022-2023 School Year
Are you interested in Plano ISD's Academy Programs? Applications for the Industries Academy close on January 28. The Virtual Academy and the IB World School at Huffman Elementary applications are accepted through January 29. Visit our Academy Programs page for more information.
2022-2023 Textbooks Available for Review
All textbooks up for adoption, for implementation beginning in the 2022-23 school year, are available for review by the public. The subject areas and courses up for adoption are Physical Education K-12, Health, and AP Environmental Science. Read more for textbook adoption information, including how to review the materials and provide input. The window for public review and comment, for any of the resources being considered in this adoption, is open until January 31, 2022.