The McCall community works as a team to develop the mind, heart and character of each child.
Our Belief Statements:
- We believe that each person is ultimately responsible for his/her own actions to develop good citizenship.
- We believe that education has an obligation to provide experiences that prepare students to live and work cooperatively in all cultures.
- We believe that the mastery of basic skills is essential for all students.
- We believe that children learn best in an atmosphere of support, encouragement, and trust created by an active partnership among students, parents, school staff, and community.
- Inclusion of all students in our school community fosters the appreciation of the uniqueness of each individual.
- We believe that children must meet with many successes in their learning for continued motivation to learn.
- We believe that students must be effective problem solvers, analytical and creative thinkers, and responsible decision-makers.
- We believe that all students are important, have self-worth, and should be the focus of education.
- We believe that all students can learn when provided with appropriate environment, experiences, and resources.
- We believe that daily affirmation of individuals promotes a positive learning environment.
- We believe that parental involvement and cooperative support are essential for the most effective education.