Degrees and Certifications:
Hello there! My name is Audrey, but you can call me "Nurse Ray." This is my first year at Carlisle and I couldn't be more excited to join the Coyote family!
- I have been a nurse for 9 years, mainly in the Emergency Room setting, and spent several years as a travel nurse to other states. Most recently, I worked with children in the Neurology, Epilepsy and Autism specialty clinics.
- I graduated from The University of Texas at Austin with my Bachelors of Science in Nursing. I am a fourth generation Longhorn. Hook'em Horns!
A little about me:
- I am a very proud mom to my 2 year old son, Noah, who is my little super hero!
- My husband Jarrod and I have been married for 4 years.
- We have a "fur child" named Autumn, who is a beautiful bloodhound/lab mix that I adopted while living in Oregon on a nursing travel assignment.
- In our free time as a family we love to do anything outdoors and are frequently traveling or on camping trips in our RV.
Fun Fact: I have visited all 50 states and have been to quite a few countries as well! My current bucket list item is visiting all the National Parks (23 down, 39 to go!)
A few of my favorite things: Reading books with my son, seeing movies with my husband and enjoying a good cup of coffee or a refreshing Sonic drink :)