Mission & Vision Statements
Mission StatementWORK HARD. BE NICE.
Committed to Excellence
Dedicated to Caring
Powered by Learning
Plano ISD Proud.
- ALL students are at the heart of our decisions.
- High expectations lead to growth and achievement for each student and staff member.
- Graduates must possess the skills and knowledge that prepare them to become responsible citizens and successful leaders.
- All students will utilize social, emotional and academic skills in order to become resilient and resourceful lifelong learners.
- The highest levels of learning occur when students are engaged in work that is relevant, authentic and challenging.
- Equity and access to equal opportunities are essential to reaching the highest levels of student achievement.
- As good stewards, we provide access to resources that enable each student to reach his/her aspirations.
- Our diverse, innovative and future-focused employees are the most valuable resource vital to the growth, care, and success of each student.
- We embrace families, staff, students, and our community in the shared responsibility of educating our children.
- Developing meaningful, collaborative relationships in a welcoming, safe and caring environment is essential for student success.
- Quality public education is the foundation of a thriving community.