Things to help the School Attendance Clerk:
- Always send an Huffman Absence Note with your child after an absence
- In the Huffman Absence Note include: (1) Child’s first and last name (2) Teacher’s name and grade (3) Date of absence (4) Reason of absence
- All absence notes need to be in the office no later than 3 days after the child returns to school. Absences may not be modified after the 3rd day.
- Please call the Child Safe line by 8:00 a.m. when your child is going to be absent or late for school. 469-752-1900 press option 3 to leave a message at ANY time of the day or night.
- Student’s arriving after 7:45 a.m. will be counted tardy.
ENGLISH and SPANISH Forms - Huffman Absence Note
Things to help the school Registrar:
- Update your child’s emergency contact info in Parent Portal as soon as there is a change.
- Bring a copy of your new lease to the office as soon as you renew your lease.