PASAR After School Care Program
PASAR is Plano ISD's after-school care program for students in grades K-5, located on all elementary campuses. Students must be enrolled at the school where they are particpating in PASAR. PASAR is a fee-based program offered after the curriculum and instructional school day. Fees must be prepaid for student participation in the program
PASAR provides a safe and positive environment. Opportunities are given for students to work on homework, and participate in structured recreational and fine arts activities to enhance their overall skill development.
Early Release: PASAR will start immediately after school on early release days. There is no
additional charge for PASAR on the PISD early release days of December 19 and June 5.
For more information about Holiday Care please visit the Holiday Care webpage for sign up dates and cluster schools. PASAR offers care on PISD school holidays, please visit the Holiday Care page for information on cluster schools sites, days that we offer holiday care and sign-up deadline dates.
2014-2015 PASAR REGISTRATION ANNOUNCEMENT
- Registration will begin August 1 online inside Parent Portal.
- All students – returning and new – must enroll each year.
- A link to register and specific instructions will post to this Website on August 1.
- New students to Plano ISD must be enrolled in the district before they can enroll in PASAR.
- Remember to enroll all students in family in the same online session in order to receive the multi-student discounted registration fees.
Deadline Dates to Enroll in PASAR - for Beginning of School
|If enrollment occurs:
||Student can begin PASAR on:
|*Before 5 p.m. on August 20
||August 25 (1st day of school)
||August 26, or later, as needed
||August 27, or later as needed
||August 28, or later as needed
|August 28 and going forward
||24 hours later, or as needed
*Please understand, to begin PASAR on the 1st day of school, student must be enrolled in PASAR no later than 5 PM on Wednesday, August 20.
For questions -- Call Finance Office-PASAR (469) 752-8915
2014-2015 PASAR Registration Instructions
Summer PASAR Care Please visit the Summer PASAR Care webpage for a preview of the summer information. Summer PASAR Care is available for PISD students who have completed Kindergarten through 5th grade.
- Monday through Thursday 2:45 - 6:30 p.m.
- Friday 2:45 - 6:00 p.m.
- Late charges will apply to any late pick up.
- These hours apply to ALL PASAR care for including Holiday Care provided on Fridays.
Department of Family and Protective Servies Exemption Information
Texas Human Resources
Code (HRC) §42.041 relating to "Required License", lists these facilities. Click here to find the list of facilities and their specific requirements on pages 3 to 5
of publication "Regulation of Certain Facilities, Homes, and
Agencies that Provide Child-Care Services", published by