PASAR After School Care Program
PASAR is Plano ISD's after-school care program for students in grades K-5, located on all elementary campuses. Students must be enrolled at the school where they are particpating in PASAR. PASAR is a fee-based program offered after the curriculum and instructional school day. Fees must be prepaid for student participation in the program
PASAR provides a safe and positive environment. Opportunities are given for students to work on homework, and participate in structured recreational and fine arts activities to enhance their overall skill development.
Early Release: PASAR will start immediately after school on early release days. There is no
additional charge for PASAR on the PISD early release days of December 19 and June 5.
For more information about Holiday Care please visit the Holiday Care webpage for sign up dates and cluster schools. PASAR offers care on PISD school holidays, please visit the Holiday Care page for information on cluster schools sites, days that we offer holiday care and sign-up deadline dates.
2015 SUMMER PASAR INFORMATION
- Online Summer PASAR enrollment will begin in May through the Parent Portal.
- The date summer enrollment begins will be posted to this website.
- NEW for summer - Enrollment is LIMITED for each week.
- ALL summer enrollments, including adding weeks, will occur online inside the Parent Portal.
- ** A CHANGE FOR SUMMER** - -To cancel summer week(s) after enrollment/payment online has occurred:
- The parent must complete the Summer Cancellation form found on the PASAR website and scan/email to the finance office by the established deadline. [No Photos Accepted.]
- A credit will be issued to the customer's account. The credit may remain on the account to be used for next year's tuition or drop in fund deposit.
- To request a refund of the credit issued, the parent may complete and scan/email to the finance office a Request for Refund form found on the PASAR website. [No Photos Accepted.]
- ** NEW ** - -The cancelled week payment cannot be used for another week of summer since enrollment and payment for summer must occur online for enrollment to be successful.
NOTE: Cancellation of summer weeks cannot be made online - only enrollment can occur online.
2015 Summer PASAR Fee Chart
Summer PASAR Care Please visit the Summer PASAR Care webpage for a preview of the summer information. Summer PASAR Care is available for PISD students who have completed Kindergarten through 5th grade.
2014-2015 School Year PASAR REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Last day to register for the 2014-2015 School Year is May 15.
- Registration is online inside Parent Portal.
- All students – returning and new – must enroll each year.
- New students to Plano ISD must be enrolled in the district before they can enroll in PASAR.
- Remember to enroll all students in family in the same online session in order to receive the multi-student discounted registration fees.
For questions -- Call Finance Office-PASAR (469) 752-8915
2014-2015 PASAR Registration Instructions
- Monday through Thursday 2:45 - 6:30 p.m.
- Friday 2:45 - 6:00 p.m.
- Late charges will apply to any late pick up.
- These hours apply to ALL PASAR care for including Holiday Care provided on Fridays.
Department of Family and Protective Servies Exemption Information
Texas Human Resources
Code (HRC) §42.041 relating to "Required License", lists these facilities. Click here to find the list of facilities and their specific requirements on pages 3 to 5
of publication "Regulation of Certain Facilities, Homes, and
Agencies that Provide Child-Care Services", published by