PASAR After School Care Program
PASAR is Plano ISD's after-school care program for students in grades K-5, located on all elementary campuses. Students must be enrolled at the school where they are particpating in PASAR. PASAR is a fee-based program offered after the curriculum and instructional school day. Fees must be prepaid for student participation in the program
PASAR provides a safe and positive environment. Opportunities are given for students to work on homework, and participate in structured recreational and fine arts activities to enhance their overall skill development.
Early Release: PASAR will start immediately after school on early release days. There is no
additional charge for PASAR on the PISD early release days.
For more information about Holiday Care please visit the Holiday Care webpage for sign up dates and cluster schools. PASAR offers care on PISD school holidays, please visit the Holiday Care page for information on cluster schools sites, days that we offer holiday care and sign-up deadline dates.
2016 Summer PASAR Information
- Online Summer PASAR enrollment will begin May 23 through the Parent Portal.
- Enrollment is limited for each week.
- All summer enrollments, including adding weeks, will occur online inside the Parent Portal.
- Cancellation of summer weeks cannot be made online – only enrollment can occur online.
- Instructions --- How to Cancel Summer Week(s) after enrollment/payment online has occurred:
- The customer must complete the Summer Cancellation form found on the PASAR website following the instructions found on top of the form to submit to the finance office by the established deadline. [No Photos Accepted.] http://www.pisd.edu/parents/program.pasar/PASARForms.shtml
- A credit will be issued to the customer’s account. The credit may remain on the account to be used for next year’s tuition or drop in fund deposit.
- To request a refund of the credit issued, the customer must complete and follow the instructions found on top of the Request for Refund form found on the PASAR website. [No Photos Accepted.] http://www.pisd.edu/parents/program.pasar/PASARForms.shtml
- >>Please Know -- The canceled week payment cannot be used for another week of summer since enrollment and payment for summer must occur online for enrollment to be successful.
How to Enroll My Student in Summer PASAR
For questions -- Call Finance Office-PASAR
PASAR Care Hours
- Monday through Thursday 2:45 - 6:30 p.m.
- Friday 2:45 - 6:00 p.m.
- Late charges will apply to any late pick up.
- These hours apply to ALL PASAR Care including Holiday Care provided on Fridays.
Department of Family and Protective Servies Exemption Information
Texas Human Resources
Code (HRC) §42.041 relating to "Required License", lists these facilities. Click here to find the list of facilities and their specific requirements on pages 3 to 5
of publication "Regulation of Certain Facilities, Homes, and
Agencies that Provide Child-Care Services", published by