Campus Title IX Coordinator
What is Title IX?
Title IX Coordinators address employee and student concerns or inquiries based on:
- Discrimination Based On Gender
- Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Misconduct
How To File A Formal Complaint?
- The district Title IX Coordinator will support the campus during the investigation process.
- Reports can be made at any time and by any person, including during non-business hours, by mail, email or phone.
- During district business hours, reports may also be made in person.
Both parties are entitled to a fair process, including
- a reasonable notice of allegations of violations of discrimination and/or sexual misconduct,
- the opportunities for both parties to be heard,
- and the opportunity for all parties involved to present evidence prior to a determination on the alleged violations.
During the course of the investigation, the respondent is granted a presumption of innocence.
For more information on the investigation process, view Explanation of Title IX formal process