Welcome to the Vines High School Counseling Department! Our goal is to provide guidance and counseling services to help all students reach their individual potential. Please contact one of our counselors if you have a question or concern or if you need to enroll a new student. Our counselors are available 8:30am – 4:30pm on school days.
New to Vines HS?
In order to register a new student, please contact that student’s counselor to set up a registration appointment. Please bring the following with you to the appointment:
- Proof of residency in Plano ISD (natural gas or electricity bill, signed lease agreement, or approved certificate of eligibility to enroll)
- Driver’s license or other state photo ID for the legal parent or guardian enrolling the student
- Original birth certificate (or certified copy) or passport
- Current immunization record signed by a physician
- Most recent report card or transcript from previous school
- Social Security card