Academic Support Department
The mission of the academic support team is to provide support to all regular education students in order to level the playing field for them in the classroom.
- To provide all students with academic support through Response to Intervention.
- To keep up-to-date records on all students served by academic support.
- To provide individualized accommodations to meet students’ needs.
- To maintain a manual that accounts for all of the position’s responsibilities.
- To acquire and analyze data to increase student achievement.
- To encourage communication between students, parents and teachers.