Get Your Back to School Info Here - Schedules, Dates, Supplies & More!
Make sure to check out information on:
- District calendar (for start and end dates and holidays)
- Registration (where to go, what to bring)
- Schedule pick-up (check below for details for Renner)
- Transportation (bus registration and stop locations)
- Parent Portal (your go-to place for your child's important documents, permissions, and grades). Look for "create new registration" in the log-in box.
- Rycor (to pay online for school lunches)
- Free/reduced lunch information
Schedule/Supply Pickup, otherwise known as Renner Round Up, will be Thursday, August 3rd.
7th & 8th grades: 9:00AM - 12:00PM
6th grade: 1:00PM - 4:00PM
The school supply list for core classes can be found here.
The supply list for electives can be found here.
Note: You will NOT be able to order your child's yearbook from the PTA or during schedule pickup. Order information will be available at a later date.
If you are not able to pick up your child's schedule on August 3rd, you may contact your grade-level counselor:
In addition to providing direct access to our Parent Viewer information (grades/attendance), the Parent Portal serves as the primary resource for all of the services provided online to our parents. This site gives you direct access to your child's classroom information, registration for your child's campus eNews, district-wide information and links to other often-used services.
Log into https://parentportal.pisd.edu to update information at any time. New consents and confirmation of emergency information is required at the beginning of each school year.
- August 3 - Renner Round Up
- August 9 - First Day of School
- August 22 - Open House
- August 25 - Picture Day