Get Your Beginning-of-School-Year Info Here - Schedules, Dates, Supplies & More!
Make sure to check out information on:
- District calendar (for start and end dates and holidays)
- Registration (where to go, what to bring)
- Schedule pick-up (check below for details for Renner)
- Transportation (bus registration and stop locations)
- Parent Portal (your go-to place for your child's important documents, permissions, and grades). Look for "create new registration" in the log-in box.
- Rycor (to pay online for school lunches)
Schedule/Supply Pickup will be Thursday, August 5th from 9:00AM - 5:00PM
The school supply list can be found here.
Note: You will NOT be able to order your child's yearbook from the PTA or during schedule pickup. Order information will be available at a later date.
If you are not able to pick up your child's schedule then, you may contact your grade-level counselor:
Grade 8 - Lori Groves - firstname.lastname@example.org
Grade 7 - Brandi Barnett - email@example.com
Grade 6 - Kelly Newman - firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to providing direct access to our Parent Viewer information (grades/attendance), the Parent Portal serves as the primary resource for all of the services provided online to our parents. This site gives you direct access into your child's classroom information, registration to your child's campus eNews, district-wide information and links to other often-used services.
Log into https://parentportal.pisd.edu to update information at any time. New consents and confirmation of emergency information is required at the beginning of each school year.
August 5 - Renner Round Up (Schedule pick up) from 9:00AM - 5:00PM
August 9 - 6th Grade Meet the Teacher Night from 6:00PM - 8:00PM
August 11 - First Day of School
August 25 - Open House