Degrees and Certifications:
Certifications: K-8 General Education K-12 SPED 5-8 Science
I have been teaching in Plano ISD since 1997 and am excited to be back teaching 7th grade AP/Pre-IB Science and 7th grade on-level science again this year.
I am AVID trained and have previously taught both the 8th grade and 6th grade science classes, so I am very familiar with the middle school curriculum.
I have been at Murphy Middle School since Murphy first opened and am so excited to be here another year!
My go by name is Molly, but my email is Mary! Yes, I have colorful hair (usually). No, the snake does not live in the classroom. He only comes in for pictures!
- First Period: 7th Grade Science (8:25 - 9:12)
- Second Period: Planning and Prep time/conference time, if needed (9:15 - 10:04)
- Third Period: PreAP/IB 7th Grade Science (10:07- 10:54)
- Fourth Period: 7th Grade Science
- Lunch: 11:47 - 12:20
- Fifth Period: PreAP/IB 7th Grade Science (12:23 - 1:10)
- Sixth Period: 7th Grade Science (1:13 - 2:00)
- Seventh Period: PLC (2:03 - 2:50)
- Eigth Period: PreAP/IB 7th Grade Science (2:54 - 3:40)
My scheduled tutorials and mandatory tutorials are:
- Tuesday AM (7:50 - 8:20)
- Friday PM (3:40 - 4:10)
I am unavailable on Friday Mornings and Monday afternoons. However, if your child needs help, I can work with them on other days unless I have a prior commitment. Please double check that I am available before sending your child to tutorials outside of my scheduled time! Remember to write them a pass (or they can ask me for one!)