Please plan ahead for all withdrawals. The time required by the counseling secretary to prepare paperwork takes approximately one hour. If you would like to shorten your wait time here at school, please notify the counseling office ahead of time that you plan to come in and withdraw your student.
No withdrawal requests will be processed after 2:45 p.m.
How to withdraw your student:
1. A biological parent or legal guardian that is listed in the Parent Portal must come in to sign the withdrawal paperwork. A valid photo ID is required.
2. All textbooks, library books, uniforms, calculators, Chromebooks (including case & charging cord), Student ID, or other items checked out in the student's name must be returned before the withdrawal can be finalized.
3. All outstanding fines and/or fees must be paid in full before a withdrawal can be finalized.
4. An unofficial transcript, immunizations and withdrawal form will be given to you to take to the new school for enrollment as long as all requirements in #2 and #3 above have been met.
5. Official transcripts will be sent to the new school upon a request from that school.
For any questions, please contact our Counseling Office at 469-752-7615.
Shepton Intent to Withdraw