Degrees and Certifications:
All level Kinesiology from East Texas Baptist University
Mrs. Shelbie Welk
Hello! My name is Shelbie Welk, this is my 7th year teaching, my 3rd in PISD and my 1st at Jasper. I spent the past 2 years teaching ELA and coaching basketball and track at Renner Middle School. I will be teaching PE and coaching 10th grade basektball & track at Plano West. I am originally from Caddo Mills, Texas and I went to college at East Texas Baptist University. I am married with 3 dogs who are hyper and so funny!
I'm extremely passionate about being healthy and helping kids enjoy sports and being active! I've played basketball and softball my entire life, and I love talking sports with whoever will listen. I currently participate in CrossFit and I thoroughly enjoy that, as well.
I am so looking forward to being at Jasper and I can't wait to get started with the kids.
- 1st period Basketball- 9:00-9:50
- 2nd period Team Sports- 9:55-10:45
- 3rd period Team Sports- 10:50-11:40
- 4th period Team Sports-12:40-1:30
- 5th period PE Foundations- 1:35-2:25
- 6th period PE Foundations- 2:30-3:20
- 7th period conference- 3:25-4:15