Degrees and Certifications:
UTD- Arts and Technology 6-12 Math, Physical Science, Engineering 8-12 Computer Science
Hi. My name is Lyland Fu, and this is my PISD faculty page.
I teach Intro to Engineering Design, Engineering Science, and AP Computer Science Principles at Jasper High School. Prior to joining PISD, I've also taught Geometry, Algebra 2, and AV.
An interesting note about myself is that I attended Jasper High School and graduated from Plano West Senior High as a student many years ago. Coming back to teach at Jasper feels like completing the circle of life, so to speak.
If communication with me is required, I prefer email over phone calls. Please feel free to email any questions you may have about my courses, and I will try to reply to them as soon as possible.
- 1st Period (9:00 - 9:48): Video Game Design
- 2nd Period (9:52 - 10:25): Connect
- 3rd Period (10:29 - 11:17): Engineering Science
- 4th Period (11:21 - 12:47): Engineering Science
- Lunch Period (11:47 - 12:17)
- 5th Period (12:51 - 1:39): Engineering Science
- 6th Period (1:43 - 2:31): Conference
- 7th Period (2:35 - 3:23): Intro to Engineering Design
- 8th Period (3:27 - 4:15): Intro to Engineering Design
Students will have access to Google Classroom class codes through their PISD webdesk. Once a student accesses the webdesk, find the My Backpack app. Google classroom codes will be published in My Backpack during the first week of school. If you have any questions, send me an email and I will see what I can do to help.
From their webdesk, students will be able to access google classroom codes by opening an app called My Backpack.
Tuesdays and Thursdays after school