Free/Reduced Meal Benefits
Applying for Free and Reduced Price Meals
Proper nutrition plays an important role in student success. When children have healthy breakfast and lunch meals, they are better able to focus on learning. Families which qualify at Plano ISD are encouraged to complete family meal application every school year. You may apply for free or reduced priced meals for school year 2019-2020 on or after July 23, 2019. Please check back again.
Ways to apply
- Online Application - preferred method Apply
- Paper Application - available at campus site (We encourage everyone to apply online to expedite the processing of your student's application.)
Students attending Plano ISD automatically qualify for free school meals if receiving:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- 6600 Alma Dr., Suite B, Plano, TX 75023
- TEL (469) 752-5790
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiry.
Online Application for
Free and Reduced Meals
You may apply for new school year on July 23, 2019