Plano West Athletics
Plano ISD Stadium Guidelines and Spectators Responsibilities
We have many events throughout the year. We would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone about our responsibility as spectators.
Please view the specific information sheet.
Students are encouraged to attend sporting events and enthusiastically support the team. Most of the time making noise is encouraged; however, please demonstrate respect during the playing or singing of the National Anthem. This is not the time to cheer, talk, blow horns, mockingly sing along, or shout “STARS”. Please demonstrate respect to the end. Keep it Classy!
Please adhere to the following rules when attending games at all Plano ISD Stadiums.
- Backpacks are prohibited and will not be allowed inside the stadium.
- Body painting is not allowed. Face painting and painted t-shirts are allowed.
- Masks and other face coverings are not allowed.
- All food and drinks from the outside are prohibited.
- Signs must be positive, appropriate and promote the participants.
- No balls are allowed in the stadium except on the field of play.
- Alcoholic beverages, tobacco product and weapons are prohibited by law.
- Patrons who leave the stadium will be required to purchase a ticket to re-enter.
- Only authorized personnel will be admitted onto the field.
- Air horns are prohibited per UIL rules.
- Animals, other than service animals, are not allowed in the stadium.
New Stadium Bag Policy Begins Sept. 13; Política del ISD de Plano sobre Bolsas en el Estadio, 13 de septiembre