Connecting with your Counselor- Fall 2020
Plano Senior High Counselors are looking forward to continuing our work with students. We have implemented procedures designed to protect the health and safety of everyone involved while still keeping our focus on serving students and families:
- The best way to reach your counselor is by email. All PISD students have an email account assigned to them that can be accessed through the Webdesk (http://webdesk.pisd.edu). Students are encouraged to check their email regularly as this will be the primary way that counselors send messages to students.
- We encourage students and parents to make appointments with the counselor whenever possible. This will help limit the number of people in our offices and maintain social distancing. Counselors can set up phone and/or online virtual meetings with students and parents as well.
- Students are also encouraged to join their counselor’s Google Classroom. Email your counselor for the class code.
- QR codes have been placed all around campus to help students connect with their counselor.
- If you are here on campus and you need to see your counselor immediately, please ask your teacher for permission.
Welcome Back, Wildcats!
Meet Our Counseling Team