• Transcripts

     

    The Registrar's office is here to help you send transcripts and obtain records from your time at Plano West Senior High School. Please choose from the options below. 

    Please allow three to five school days for processing.  

  • Current PWSH Students

    Official Transcripts for Colleges / Universities

    If you are a current PWSH Senior requesting an official transcript for a college or university, you must request your transcript through "SchooLinks".

    You can launch schoolinks image  from your ClassLink Portal.

    - OR -

    Go to: https://app.schoolinks.com/  and use the login with ClassLink option.   classlink logo image

     


    Personal Transcripts

     

    Current PWSH students needing a copy of their unofficial transcript should download a copy from SchoolLinks, or by submitting a request using this link:

    https://myforms.pisd.edu/Forms/TRequest

     

     


    Scholarship Transcripts

     

    Current PWSH students requesting an official transcript for a scholarship, click the "Scholarship Request Form" link below.

    Scholarship Request Form

     

     

    Former PWSH Students

    Class of 2023 & 2024 Alumni

    Students in the Graduating Class of 2023 or 2024, please use the Parchment link below to request official or unofficial transcripts for college admissions, scholarships, employers, etc. Parchment charges $5.00 for each transcript sent.

    https://www.parchment.com/u/registration/23790/account

     

         Class of 2023 & 2024 Alumni also have the option to send a transcript by mail or to request a personal copy at no charge by using the link below:

        Transcript Request Form

     


    Class of 2022 and Earlier 

    Records for students with graduation dates of 2022 and earlier are located in the Records Management Department of PISD. To contact Records Management, please send an email to records.management@pisd.edu.

    Alumni who would like a copy of their Official or Unofficial transcript for admissions, scholarships, employers, etc, please click the link below.

    Older Graduates Request Form

     

    Other Requests

    All other Requests

    Students with all other record requests, please click the link below:

    • Withdrawn or Transfer Students Needing Transcripts
    • Immunization Reports
    • Proof of Enrollment
    • Etc.

    Other Records Request Form

     

    FAQ

    When will my transcript be sent?

    Transcripts are processed on a first come, first served basis.  While we do our best to send transcripts as soon as possible, transcripts may take up to five school days to be processed. 

     

    What is the GPA and Rank Policy?

    Beginning with the graduating class of 2023, PISD no longer publishes class rank beyond the top 10 percent of each graduating class. 

    Transcripts of students in the top 10 percent will show their rank relative to the total class size.  Transcripts for the remaining 90 percent of students show only the Cumulative GPA.

    The Cumulative GPA is weighted and on a 4.0 scale.

     

    Why does it take longer to send transcripts for Common Application Schools?

    The Common App uses its own portal to gather all of a student’s documents before forwarding them on to a school.  In addition to the transcript, the Common App also requires as a counselor’s report and a counselor recommendation. If you are applying to a school using the Common App, please let your counselor know at least two weeks prior to submitting your application.   

     

    How long do you keep records on the Plano West Senior High campus?

    We keep records on the campus for two years.  Records for students with graduation dates of 2022 and earlier are located in the Records Management Department at the PISD Administration Building, 2700 W 15th Street, Plano, Texas 75075  •  469.752.8067.

     

    For assistance, please contact the Registrars at Plano West.

    Lea Harbour

    Registrar

    Lea.harbour@pisd.edu

    469-752-9623

     

    Helen Chuang

    Assistant Registrar

    Helen.chuang@pisd.edu

    469-752-9625