JAZZ WITHOUT ELEPHANTS
PSHS Presents Music Corporation in Jazz Without Elephants on Nov. 16, 2018
at 7:30pm. The performance will be held in the Dr. Doyle Dean Performing Arts Center.
Cost is $5.00 Central Cluster, $8.00 Students, $10.00 Adults
SENIOR ADS EXTENSION
Yearbook senior ads have been extended to Friday November 30. Forms can be found on the school website under resources or picked up in B208, Mrs. Malins.
If you are interested in joining colorguard, now is your chance. Auditions for the 2019 Winterguard competition season will be held on Thursday November 15th from 5:00pm to 8:30pm.
- There will be three mandatory clinics which will take place November 12th, 13th and 14th from 5:30pm to 7:30pm in the Clark High School Band Hall.
- No experience is needed! We will teach you everything you need to know.
- This is open to all 9th - 12th grade boys and girls. See you there!
WINTER CLOTHING DRIVE
We will be collecting cloths starting now through Friday, November 16th.
- Donate gently used clothes (jackets, pants, and shirts) or new socks and underwear.
- Boxes are located in D building, the Library, and Room A133.
- Student Congress Members can earn points for donations, just contact your chairman.
- All donations will go to City House for the Homeless!
PSHS CANNED FOOD DRIVE
PSHS canned food drive will start Monday, November 5 and go through Wednesday, November 28th.
We will be collecting:
- Boxes (ex. Spaghetti, macaroni & cheese, cereal)
- Plastic Bottles (ex. Peanut butter)
- Bags (ex. Rice/beans)
- No glass!
- Bring cans to 4th period class or Dance Room D136.
The teacher whose 4th period class has the most cans has to dress up like a …..TURKEY the day before Thanksgiving Break.
ATTENTION SENIORS AND PARENTS:
If you still need to order your cap, gown and announcements from Jostens, please see your options below:
- Online at www.jostens.com
- Call 1-800-JOSTENS and order over the phone (they have a Spanish option)
- Go to their storefront in Allen and place your order in person (hours are M-Th 12-5pm, closed Friday, Sat. by appointment only)
THE DEADLINE TO GET THE GROUP DISCOUNT PRICING IS November 9. After that date, the price will increase about 15% and many of the items will no longer be available.
Please stop by across from the Registrar’s office in Bldg. B and check to make sure your name is correct as this is how it will appear on your diploma. WE MUST USE LEGAL NAMES. If you need to make a correction, please pick up a form in the Fishbowl from Mrs. Ismond. If your name is correct, there is no action to take.
If you have any questions, please ask Mrs. Ismond or Mrs. Fry in the front office.
The updated Class rank and GPA for Seniors will be available at the Registrar’s Office beginning TODAY OCTOBER 2nd. This means that all senior transcripts have been updated as well.
- You must wear your Student ID Badge.
- You may come before and after school, during passing periods, and at lunch to get the information.
- We do not give the information during class time – even if you do not have a class.
SENIORS AND NAVIANCE
When you are applying to colleges through the Common App and choose this method for the delivery of your transcript, please remember you must also list those colleges in the Common Application List itself. If this is not done, your transcripts cannot be sent.
Please check that you have no ? marks as the method of delivery as well.
Volunteer in your community, Earn prestigious national awards, Serve as project leaders and officers, and most all…..Have fun, eat food, and make new friends!
We will meet TODAY, November 15th in Room A203 during 7th period. We will be discussing the mid-term results. Everyone is welcome.
- Lady Cats vs South Oak Cliff, Tuesday, November 13th at PSHS. JV begins at 6pm. Varsity begins at 7:30pm.
- JV competes in Coppell Varsity Tournament on Thursday, November 15th – Saturday, November 17th at Coppell. Time is TBD.
- Varsity competes in Ranchview Classic on Thursday, November 15th – Saturday, November 17th at Irving. Time is TBD.
- PSHS vs Frisco Heritage on Tuesday, November 13th at Frisco Heritage. JV plays at 6pm. Varsity plays at 7:30pm.
- PSHS vs Mesquite on Friday, November 16th at Mesquite. JV plays at 6pm. Varsity plays at 7:30pm.
- North TISCA (qualifying swimmers) at Lewisville isd aquatic center. It starts at 11am on Friday (prelims) and 1:30pm on Saturday (finals).