The district will not be opening our summer child care program for PK-5th grade students during June and July this year. Information for fall enrollment in the after-school PASAR program will be available on our website at a future date.
IMPORTANT Financial Information
Please note: The PASAR office is in the process of refunding customers whose accounts have a credit balance. An email notification will be sent when the refund has been processed. Due to the large number of refunds this process will take approximately 2-4 weeks. We thank you for your patience.
Customers will be credited for tuition fees for the weeks that Plano ISD has been closed and PASAR was not operational. This will be calculated on a monthly pro-rata basis. Since the school district has extended the closure into May, billing for April and May will not be calculated and reflected in the PASAR Parent Portal until the reopening date is known. At this time, please do not make a payment for PASAR tuition. Should you have any questions regarding your PASAR account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to PASAR
PASAR is Plano ISD's after-school care program for students in grades Pre-K through grade 5, located on all elementary campuses, Head Start, Beaty ECS, Isaacs ECS and Pearson ECS.
- Online registration only
- PASAR is a pre-paid afterschool program.
- PASAR provides a safe and positive environment for students.
- Opportunities are given for students to work on homework and participate in structured recreational and fine arts activities to enhance their overall skill development.
- PASAR will start immediately after school on early release days. There is no additional charge.
PASAR Care Hours
- Monday through Thursday 2:45 - 6:30 p.m. and Friday 2:45 - 6:00 p.m.
- Late charges will apply to any late pickup.
- Holiday Care hours are 7:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. Monday-Thrusday and 7:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. on Friday.
Early Release (2020-2021)
PASAR will start immediately after school on early release days. There is no additional charge for PASAR on the PISD early release days of December 18, 20120, & May 27, 2021.
PASAR Mission Statement:
PASAR, the PISD elementary after-school care program, will strive to provide a safe, positive environment for students enrolled in the program. Opportunities will be given for students to work on homework, participate in structured recreational and fine arts activities, and enhance their overall skill development.
Plano ISD Board of Trustees policy promotes mutual respect, civility, and orderly conduct among District employees, parents and the public. The District encourages positive communication and discourages volatile, hostile, or aggressive actions. The District seeks and encourages patrons to cooperate with this endeavor. (Reference PISD Board Policy GKA (LOCAL)