Night School Online Registration Instructions
Once online registration has begun, you may register your student for night school if the campus counselor has pre-approved your student for the course and if you are paying with a credit card.
- Open Google Chrome web browser (this is the only supported browser for registration).
- Login to Parent Portal
- Go to the Program Enrollment & Payments section
- Click the TEAMS PSS Program Enrollment & Payments
- Click on your student’s name.
- Click on the Summer-Night School
- Highlight the desired course description(s). Make sure you select the correct part number (part 1 is the first semester of the course; part 2 is the second semester of the course) and session date range. Click Continue.
- Review the selected course(s), Session Date Range and Total Tuition Amount and click Continue.
- Highlight the course(s) and click Continue. You will receive a prompt, "Would you like to make a Credit Card Payment?" Click the Yes
- Enter Payment Information and review Credit Card Billing Address. You must have an email address in order for the credit card to process.
- Click the Final Review
- Review the Selected Course(s), Payment Information and Billing Address. You must have an email address listed in order to complete the online registration.
- Click the Authorize Payment
- You will receive an authorization number if the credit card transaction is successful. If it is not successful, please verify the Payment Information and Billing Address or use a different credit card.
- Click the Download button if you would like to print a receipt confirmation.
If you have difficulties enrolling your student please call the Help Desk at 469-752-8767 or email email@example.com.