PreK Registration Information 2020-21
Plano ISD offers free full-day prekindergarten at select elementary schools and all early childhood schools for children to learn, play, and grow.
At this time, we are postponing PreK registration. Additional information including new dates, when known, will be posted here. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Children who will be four years of age on or before 9/1/2020 and meet at least one of the following qualifications:
- Economically Disadvantaged
- English Language Learners
- Foster care (currently or formerly)
- The child of an active duty member of the armed forces of the USA
- The child of a member of the armed forces of the USA who was injured or killed while serving on active duty
- The child of a person eligible for the Star of Texas award
Plano ISD Head Start PreK program applications will be available February 3 for the 2020-2021 school year for children turning three or four on or before September 1. Please contact Karla Fabian at 469-752-7168 for more information.
Items must be presented at time of registration:
- Original birth certificate
- Proof of address (gas or electric bill)
- Shot records
- Parent/Guardian picture ID
- Social Security card (optional)
Any of the following applicable documents:
- Proof of income
- SNAP/TANF benefits letter
- Income tax
- Paycheck stubs
- FANS letter
- Military documents
- Foster care documents
- Star of Texas Award certificate
Friday, April 3, 2020
8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Saturday, April 4, 2020
8:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Beaty ECS (West)
1717 Nevada Dr.
Isaacs ECS (East)
3400 E Parker Rd.
Pearson ECS (Central)
4000 Eagle Pass