- Plano Independent School District
2020 Plano ISD, Back-to-School Feeder Fairs
June 30, 2020
Plano ISD Back-to-School Fairs Are Scheduled for the Following Dates and Locations
- East feeder schools: Tuesday, July 28 - Williams High School, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Central feeder schools: Friday, July 31 - Carpenter Middle School, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- West feeder schools: Tuesday, August 4- Renner Middle School, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
These free community events provide Plano ISD students and their families with back-to-school resources and essentials necessary to be equipped for a successful school year such as: school supplies, transportation assistance program information, as well as physical and mental health assistance programs.
Mobile Drive-Thru "No Contact" Distribution (while supplies last)
- Families will receive
- Backpacks filled with schools supplies for each student present and/or with proof of enrollment
- Vendor bag full of coupons, vouchers and information from community agencies and district departments
- Box of non-perishable food
- For children 4-18. Children must be accompanied by parent or guardian
- Only students attending Plano ISD can be seen
- Staff and supplies are limited, first come first served while supplies last
- A current vaccine record or note from the school stating missing vaccines is required. Paper copy only; electronic proof cannot be accepted
- Children who resist vaccinations/special needs children should be referred to the family pediatrician
- Not intended as a well check, with the exception of Head Start students
- Vaccines available:
- Chicken Pox, DtaP, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, HIB, HPV, Meningococcal, MMR, Polio, Pneumonia and TDaP
- Payment information, cash, check or no charge if qualified and documents are provided as decried below
- No charge for vaccines, must provide paper photocopy of card
- Accepted insurance, a paper photocopy of insurance card and driver's license must be provided to receive vaccines at no charge.
- Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Humana and United Health Care PPO
- Insurance plans NOT accepted
- Aetna & Blue cross gold, silver or bronze plans or HMO plans from any insurance companies
- $10 per vaccine and $40 maximum per child
Special Thanks to our Sponsors
- Plano ISD Education Foundation
- RBFCU - Credit Union
- Minnie's Food Pantry
- Central Market