Campus and Community Engagement
The Plano ISD Program of Campus and Community Engagement supports the district's belief that:
- ALL students are at the heart of our decisions.
- Access to opportunities is essential to reaching the highest levels of student achievement.
- Our diverse, innovative and future-focused employees are the most valuable resource vital to the growth, care and success of each student.
- We embrace ALL families, staff, students and our community in the shared responsibility of educating our children.
The beliefs of the Plano Independent School District are rooted in kindness, empathy, respect, unity, belonging and community.
- To strengthen the best educational environment for students and families.
- To ensure all children and families feel valued and connected to their school community regardless of ability, experiences, and current reality.
Our learning community will meet the needs of each learner while removing personal barriers that will allow equal access to opportunities that are essential to reaching the highest levels of student achievement while in pursuit of becoming resilient and resourceful lifelong learners.
- Committed to Excellence
- Dedicated to Caring
- Powered by Learning
- Plano ISD Proud
Reporting Title IX IssuesTo report an issue of discrimination or harassment, please visit our reporting site. Plano ISD’s Title IX administrators have attended Eichelbaum Wardell Hansen Powell & Muñoz P.C.’s “2022 Title IX Coordinator Boot Camp and 2022 Title IX Administrator Conference.” Materials from this conference in compliance with Section 106.45(b)(10)(i)(D) of the regulations can be found by clicking the Coordinator Training Materials and Formal Complaint Process links.
Campus Title IX Coordinators