Teamwork is the cornerstone of our organizational culture as evidenced by our district achievements. Following are highlights from 2016-17.
- Highest stand-alone credit ratings (Aaa / AA+) carried by any school district in Texas
- TEA School FIRST top rating of “superior achievement”
- $10 million has been raised by the Plano ISD Education Foundation since 2000
- 4,800+ elementary students participate in Plano ISD’s after-school program PASAR which provides a safe, nurturing environment at the student’s elementary campus
- Passage of $481M bond program in May 2016
More highlights are available on our printable brochure titled Plano ISD Priorities and Efficiencies.