2020 High/Senior High School Virtual Summer Programs
Given the current cirumstances related to COVID-19, Plano ISD will offer virtual summer school programs. Parents and students may wish to speak to their counselor in order to determine the appropriate plan for summer study.
High School Virtual Summer Program (Grades 9-12)
The purpose of the extended summer program for grades 9-12 is to provide high school students with the opportunity to master the essential knowledge and skills of incomplete/failed courses and/or to enrich their experiences with non-credit, test prep courses. There are two sessions of classes (students may choose to take one or two courses per session).
In order to register for summer school, students will need to be pre-approved by their counselors.
Registration opens on May 20 and students must be registered by June 1.
Cost of Program
$230 per course
Dates and Times
June 8 - June 26
Registration for session 1 has closed.
June 29 - July 17 (no class on July 3)
How to Register
Students may only register for session 2.
Students who need to take courses for initial credit will need to register through Plano ISD's eSchool program. This is a separate program with its own registration system.
For students who are enrolling in the High School Virtual Program, please use the following instructions (Online Registration must be completed in Google Chrome):
- Login to Parent Portal
- Go to the Program Enrollment & Payments
- Click on TEAMS PSS Program Enrollment & Payments.
- Select your child's name.
- Click on the Summer-Night Schooltab and then click Continue.
- Highlight the desired course/program and click Continue
- Review the selected course(s) and the Total Tuition Amount - then, select Continue.
- If there is a charge for the course, you will receive the following prompt, "Would you like to make a credit card payment?" Select Yes and enter your payment information.
- Review Credit Card Billing Address and click the Final Review
- Review the selected course(s), payment information, and billing address. Please note, you will need an e-mail address listed in order to complete the online registration process.
- Click the Complete Registration
- You will know that the transaction was successful if you receive an authorization number. If it was not successful, please verify that all of the information is correct and try again.
- Click the Download button to download and print an authorization receipt.
If you have any questions about the registration process, please contact the Summer School office at email@example.com.