The Plano Independent School District is committed to the highest possible standards of ethical, moral and legal business conduct. In line with this commitment, Plano ISD has established a fraud hotline through Lighthouse Services, Inc. for the purpose of anonymous reports of suspected fraud, unlawful, unethical and other types of improper behavior within our organization. The hotline is intended to be used to report serious concerns or questionable actions that:
- May lead to incorrect financial reporting;
- Are unlawful;
- Are not in line with Plano ISD policies and procedures;
- Otherwise amount to serious improper conduct.
The hotline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, for use by employees, or the general public who wish to report an incident anonymously for the following types of incidents:
- Theft and Embezzlement
- Misuse of District Property
- Conflict of Interest
- Bribery and Kickbacks
- Violation of the Law
- Ethical Violations
- Falsification of Contracts, Reports, or Records
Regular business issues and matters not requiring anonymity should be directed to the employee’s supervisor or appropriate district personnel. Please visit the website for further information. Options to report include:
- English speaking USA and Canada: (844) 990-0003 (not available from Mexico)
- Spanish speaking North America: (800) 216-1288 (from Mexico user must dial 001-800-216-1288)
- There is a free Fraud Hotline phone app that can be used to submit and follow up on Fraud Hotline reports.
- Instructions for Installing and Using the Free Fraud Hotline Phone App
Website & Contact Information
- Website: https://www.lighthouse-services.com/pisd
- E-mail: email@example.com (must include company name with report)
- Fax: (215) 689-3885 (must include company name with report)
Please watch this Plano ISD Fraud Hotline video for additional information.