Frankford Middle School
Elliot Monteverde Torres
Shelise Tillman (6th grade)
Sean Outing (7th grade)
Angela Asel (8th grade)
School Hours: 8:25 a.m. - 3:40 p.m.
School Colors: Navy blue, white and light blue
Year Opened: 1998
Phone: (469) 752-5200
Fax: (469) 752-5201
7706 Osage Plaza Parkway
Dallas, TX 75252
AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination); Speech and Debate; Student Council; Whiz Quiz; Cheerleaders; National Junior Honor Society (NJHS); PALs (Peer Assistance and Leadership); Math Counts; Yearbook; Advisory for all with a concentration on SEL (social emotional learning) programs like Second Step; FMS Gay Straight Alliance; FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes); Robotics; Maker Space; Chef’s and Pinterest Clubs; Morning Magic; K-Klub; JYSEP; Art Club and French Club.
Parent Involvement Opportunities
Active Parent Teacher Association (PTA) which provides thousands of hours a year to the students and school; School Based Improvement Committee (SBIC); and volunteers.
Frankford is named for the Frankford community which began in the 1850s as a watering hole on the Shawnee Cattle Trail. The town developed after the Civil War in the area of the Bent Tree Country Club and flourished until stopped by the railroad in around 1888. By 1930, little remained. The city of Dallas annexed the area in 1975, but Frankford students still attend Plano ISD schools. Frankford Middle School opened for the 1998-99 school term and was built at a cost of $13.4 million.