Request for a Transcript
Access to student records will be granted according to the Federal Educational Rights to Privacy Act (FERPA) and Plano ISD policies FL (Legal) and FL (Local) for student records.
Once a graduate has turned 18 years of age or is in a post-secondary setting the parent may not request records of any kind. The Federal Law will allow us to accept a parent signature in lieu of the student only when that parent brings in the most current 1040 tax form showing that the student is still a dependent for tax purposes.
Requesting a Transcript or Records
Class of 2016 or earlier:
- Request needs to be submitted to the Records Management department (see link to our online form below).
- Requests can be submitted for transcripts, health records and proof of enrollment.
- Fees are $1.00 for uncertified/personal copies and $2.00 for certified copies that are to be mailed only to colleges, universities or agencies. Payment instructions are on our online form below.
- Transcript & Record Request Form - this form is submitted online.
Class of 2017 or 2018:
- Use the links below to contact the senior high school the student last attended (whether as a graduated or withdrawn student).
- Please contact the school the student is attending.