Date: September 20th
Time: Step off at 6 pm from Bob Woodruff Park up Merriman Drive to Plano East Gym
PEP Rally: After the parade in the Gym. After the parade, we invite our elementary students to have their picture taken with their favorite football player, Golden Girl, and cheerleader! This will take place in the gym after the pep rally!
Tuesday-Pop Culture Day
Wednesday-Barbie vs Ken
Thursday-Rhyme vs Reason
Friday-Spirit/ Mum vs Garter Day
Homecoming Game and Court Presentation:
Date: September 22, 2023 at 7 pm Tom Kimbrough Stadium
Court presentation and crowning of King and Queen prior to the game at 6:35
Homecoming Dance Information:
Theme: A Night to Remember
Location: Plano East Gym 3000 Los Rios BLVD
Date: September 23
Time: 8 PM- 11 PM
Cost: $25 a person/ $35 a person at the door
- Each student is allowed to bring ONE guest. Guests cannot be over the age of 20. You must provide guest's name when purchasing a ticket for them.
- Guests are not allowed to bring large bags or purses to the dance.
Only small clutch purses no larger than 4.5 x 6.5 will be allowed entrance.
Ticket Purchasing: All electronic ticketing through Hometown Ticketing. Students must type in their student id number to gain access to purchase tickets.
Use this link to purchase:
Purchase tickets at: Plano East Homecoming "A night to Remember"
Directions for ticket sales:
- Students must have their student id to purchase a ticket.
- When you open the page, choose the Plano East Prom...that is the only Prom you will have permission to purchase tickets.
- Once on the page, click on the "Have a passcode?" and enter your code, which is your student id.
- You will then have the option of purchasing tickets.
- You will choose how many tickets you would like to purchase.
- If you are purchasing more than one, you will have to provide the guest information.