Policies & Regulations
The Plano ISD Board of Trustees is responsible for making all final decisions regarding school district policies. The policies are housed on the Texas Association of School Boards Web server. Visit the online searchable site at Plano ISD Policy Online Website.
Plano ISD also provides the following Student/Parent Policy Guide which contains a succinct review of some of the most commonly addressed areas of student conduct.
- English Student|Parent Policy Guide - REVISED
- Spanish Student|Parent Policy Guide - REVISED
- Student Code of Conduct
Religious Viewpoints Antidiscrimination Act
This information refers to Policy FNA(LOCAL) regarding introductory speaking opportunities for eligible students. Secondary students in an officer's position of curricular and non-curricular clubs are notified through sponsors/teachers.
- Elementary Schools (Fourth & Fifth Grades) Notice to Parents in English and Spanish - REVISED January 2021
- Secondary Schools Notice to Parents - REVISED January 2021
- Secondary Schools Notice to Parents (Spanish) - REVISED January 2021