Testing/College Financial Help
Free/Reduced Lunch Program
Students that are eligible for the free/reduced lunch program are also eligible for the following:
- 2 SAT/ACT exams for free
- 2 SAT subject tests for free
- 4 free score reports to colleges for both ACT and SAT
- 4 college application fee waivers
- Up to 8 CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE fee waivers for college/university application use
- AP exam fees are $93.00 per exam for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Students who are eligible for free/reduced lunch program qualify for a reduced fee of $10.00 per exam.
- AP exams for art and music theory are $43.00 per exam for the 2017-2018 school year for students enrolled in those courses.
- Students who are eligible for the free/reduced lunch program and are enrolled in AP art and/or music theory courses qualify for those AP exams at no cost to them.