Service Record Requests
A Service Record is used to record your years of service within the school district including sick and personal leave days accumulated. Service records will not be created/sent until after the last pay check has been issued. As part of the Texas Education Code 21.4031, records will be mailed 30 days after the last day of employment or 30 days after the request form is received, whichever is later.
How to request:
- Click the link.
- Fill out your personal information in the form
- Choose the reason for request. If separating from Plano ISD, please select the delivery method:
- Email service records to another school district
- Mail original service record to address
- Pick up at the Plano ISD Administration Building (2700 West 15th Street, Plano, Texas)
Be mindful that a Texas school district can only accept a digital copy of a service record if it comes DIRECTLY from the school district