We invite you to utilize our bus Route Finder tool to check for eligibility and bus stops for your home address.
For best results, please remember to:
- Leave the ZIP code, campus, and grade fields blank.
- Make sure to enter the street suffix abbreviation (St, Dr, Ln, Cir, Ct, etc.)
- If the street has a direction prefix (east, west, etc.) then enter E, N, S, W before the street name.
Students should arrive at the bus stop 10 minutes prior to the published stop time.
Contact us at 469-752-0780 - firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Please check back the day before school starts to confirm any updates regarding our routes.
What is the Bus Student Conduct Code?
- At no time will students act toward or address comments to a bus driver in a disrespectful manner or refuse to cooperate with the bus driver.
- Students shall get on or off the bus only at their assigned stop.
- Students shall not refuse to sit in an assigned seat or deny another person a place to sit.
- Students will be expected to remain seated for the duration of the trip, and remain seated until the bus door opens.
- Students shall not throw or shoot articles within the bus or out of the bus window, and shall not extend any part of their body, clothing, or other articles out of the bus window.
- Students shall not take or handle any emergency equipment inside the bus, and shall never board or leave the bus through the emergency exits except in an emergency.
- Students shall never attempt to operate the passenger door except in cases of extreme emergency.
- Students shall not yell, scream, whistle, or play radio, or cell phone on the bus.
- Students shall not write upon, disfigure, or destroy any part of the school bus.
- Scuffling, fighting, and the use of obscene, vulgar, or profane language are forbidden.
- Students shall not carry weapons, explosives (such as fireworks), unsheathed pointed articles, animals, intoxicating beverages, or drugs on the bus.
- Students shall not eat, drink, or litter on the bus.
- Students shall arrive at the bus stop 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time. They shall stand well back from the roadway in an orderly group and not approach the bus until the door has opened.
- All students living on the left side of the roadway shall exit the bus and move to a point 10-12 feet in front of the right bumper and wait for the driver to signal that it is safe to cross. Students shall never cross behind the bus.
- Students shall face forward for the duration of the trip, shall keep their feet on the floor in front of them, and out of the aisle.
- Students will abide by the individual school’s rules and regulations concerning bus students.
- Serious offenses are defined but not limited to those listed above.