If You See Something, Say Something
In Plano ISD, school safety is a top priority and everyone can be a part of keeping schools safe. Students, staff and parents can anonymously share safety and other concerns with school administrators at any time of day using a computer or mobile device. The anonymous Tip Line is available as a feature in the district's custom mobile app for students and parents. The app is available for download in the App Store and Google Play. If you do not have a smart phone, you can access the Tip Line from any web-enabled device at www.pisd.edu/tipline.
Please note: The Tip Line is not a substitute for calling the police to report any in-progress incident. In cases of emergency and an immediate response is needed, please call 9-1-1. Using the Tip Line to make a false report or threat of violence involving a school is punishable as a felony under Texas Law.
Download the Plano ISD Mobile App
Downloading the Plano ISD App
Submit Your Tip
- Select your school
- Select the topic of your concern (a wide range of topics is available)
- Enter a description of your concern
- Upload a photo if available
- Entering your name and contact information is optional
- If you are reporting an emergency, please do not use the Tip Line, call 9-1-1