Resources for Families during the School Closure
Plano ISD Counselors and School Social Workers are committed to provided the resources that you need while campuses are closed. The information below will be updated as new information is made available regarding resources that provide services under current conditions. Please keep in mind that your campus counselors and social workers are available every weekday and can be reached via email or phone. Please reach out to them at any time and they will respond to your message as quickly as possible.
Academic Planning for Students
College/Career/Mililtary Planning Resources
All 6th - 12th grade students have a Naviance account that can be acessed through the PISD Webdesk. Explore thousands of college, career and military options there. Students are also able to access scholarship information, request transcripts and submit applications on Naviance. Please contact your counselor with any questions.
Virtual College Fairs and Events:
College Admissions Testing and Free Practice:
College Admissions Information:
Scholarhips and Financial Aid:
Find the colleges that you can get into at College Simply
If you are experiencing an emergency or know of someone that is in crisis, please dial 911.National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233
- Available at https://www.thehotline.org/help/
Hope’s Door 24-Hour Hotline: 972-276-0057
(for individuals or families affected by domestic violence)
- Hotline is available 24/7 in English and in Spanish to talk through safety planning, services, and resources.
- Emergency Shelter services continue with the upmost care and concern for the safety of survivors and staff. Call the hotline or email email@example.com
- Effective Wednesday, March 18, 2020 through Friday, April 10, 2020, Hope’s Door New Beginning Center will cease all face to face services at our office locations
National Suicide Hotline: 800-784-2433
Texas Youth and Runaway Hotline: 512-872-5777
- Text, phone and chat services
Behavioral Health Facilities: