Transcript and Records Requests
Plano Campuses and Records Management are to help you send transcripts and obtain records from your time in Plano ISD. Please choose from the options below. Please allow three to five school days for processing.
When will my transcript be sent?
Transcripts are processed on a first come, first served basis. While we do our best to send transcripts as soon as possible, transcripts may take up to five school days to be processed.
What is the GPA and Rank Policy?
Beginning with the graduating class of 2023, PISD no longer publishes class rank beyond the top 10 percent of each graduating class. Transcripts of students in the top 10 percent will show their rank relative to the total class size. Transcripts for the remaining 90 percent of students show only the Cumulative GPA. The Cumulative GPA is weighted and on a 4.0 scale.
Why does it take longer to send transcripts for Common Application Schools?
The Common App uses its own portal to gather all of a student’s documents before forwarding them on to a school. In addition to the transcript, the Common App also requires a counselor’s report and a counselor recommendation. If you are applying to a school using the Common App, please let your counselor know at least two weeks prior to submitting your application.