Search Your Unclaimed Property
Do you have Unclaimed Property at PIano ISD or at the State of Texas?
You may have Unclaimed Property at Plano ISD from Food and Nutritional Services funds.
If your children were students at Plano ISD, you may have Unclaimed Property in Food and Nutritional Services funds. If the Unclaimed Property is from more than 3 years ago with an account balance of more thant $100.00, the money has been sent to the State of Texas.
Unclaimed Property can be claimed by:
Meal Refund Request
If your student(s) graduated from Plano ISD within 3 years, your unclaimed funds are still in the Food and Nutritional Services Department.
- Meal Fund Refund Request form, complete and submit for refund(s)
If your student(s) graduated over 3 years ago with an account balance equal to $100 or less,
- Check your student(s) name on the PISD Claimant List
- Once you have located your student(s) names, complete and submit the Claim Form
- Contact PISD Finance Department
Note: In addition to the claim form
- Current PISD employees must provide a copy of their security badge
- Individuals, who are not PISD employees, must provide a copy of their current driver's license
- Business claimants must provide a business card, in addition to their current driver's license
State of Texas website for long term Unclaimed Property