Enrollment in the PASAR after-school program constitutes an understanding that all parties will abide by the policies and procedures contained in the parent handbooks.
PASAR will attempt to ensure:
- It provides a supportive and consistent
- A Site Manager is available for parent’s concerns related to their child or the program.
- Parents are told about any issues of concern about their child and have the opportunity to visit with the Site Manager to improve the situation.
- Parents are informed if their child does not arrive at PASAR according to his/her enrollment information.
- Mutual respect, civility, and orderly conduct are promoted in PASAR.
Children may expect:
- To have a supportive and consistent environment.
- To use all PASAR equipment, materials and facilities on an equal basis.
- To receive respectful treatment.
- To have discipline that is fair.
- To receive nurturing care from PASAR staff members.
PASAR expects that children will:
- Conduct one’s self in a responsible manner.
- Exhibit an attitude of respect toward others. Respect and obey the school rules during the school day as well as during PASAR.
- Remain with their group and the PASAR staff at all times.
- Take care of materials and equipment properly and return items to their place before taking out new equipment and materials.
- Arrive at PASAR promptly, according to the enrollment information.
- Be prepared with homework assignments and materials for academic time.
- Prefer to leave cell phones, electronic devices and toys at home.
PASAR expects that parents will:
- Pre-pay applicable fees on time.
- Keep the child’s enrollment records up to date.
- Pick up their child on time.
- Know their child’s ID
- Contact their campus by calling the PASAR cell phone if their child will not be attending on a scheduled day.
- Pay attention to any communication from the Site Manager regarding their child’s behavior and cooperate in efforts to bring about improvement in the situation.
- Promote mutual respect, civility and orderly conduct to all PASAR staff including in person, by email and on the phone.
- Contact the PASAR finance office regarding your account and when discontinuing services.