PASAR Registration Information
Enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year will begin July 25, 2019, at 8:30 a.m.
- Instructions on How to Enroll My Student
- Please know: Making a payment does not enroll your student(s) in PASAR; enrollment must occur first.
- All students - returning and new - must enroll each year.
- New students to Plano ISD must be enrolled in the district before they can enroll in PASAR.
- Below are these PASAR links: Important -- Must use Google Chrome when enrolling in PASAR and making PASAR payment.
- During the enrollment process, on the enroll/edit page the "Special accommodations are required for my child" box is visible. If your child requires special accommodations you must contact the Zone Leader in charge of your PASAR campus. Please visit the staff contacts page prior to enrollment to speak to the Zone Leader.
Important Information to Know
- A start date of the 1st – 15th of any month (except for August), a full month’s tuition will be charged.
- A start date of the 16th – last day of any month (except for August), a half month’s tuition will be charged.
For questions -- e-mail the Finance Office-PASAR firstname.lastname@example.org
- Care Days: School days including early release days.
- Tuition/Fees: Monthly
- Excludes: Holiday Care Sessions
- Care Days: Must be scheduled with site 24-hours in advance.
- Tuition / Fees: $150 deposit per student. Must be replenished throughout the year to ensure funds always available.
- Holiday Care: enrollment must be completed online inside the Parent Portal.
- Care Days: Specified School Holidays Holiday Care Dates/Info
- Tuition / Fees: Fees vary by session. Payment for each session required at time of Holiday Care registration.
We value our customers and the students we serve. We know there are other after school care options in our area. We thank you for choosing PASAR as your child's after-school care provider.