Confirmation and Results Information
- Confirmation Information will be posted in the PISD Mobile App approximately two weeks prior to testing.
- Information will include how and when tests are scheduled through the vendor.
- Please contact your student's counselor directly for questions regarding registration submittal or any errors on the courses listed in the Confirmation Information.
- Parents/ guardians will see results posted through the PISD Mobile App 2-4 weeks after the testing window has concluded.
- Score reports will be sent to the school counselor and school registrar.
- According to the Federal Educational Rights to Privacy Act (FERPA), no information on results may be released by phone or email.
How to View CBE Information via the Plano ISD Mobile Application
Click here to view the Plano ISD Mobile App webpage for instructions on how to download the app.
How to view Confirmation Letters and Results
- From your mobile device, launch the PISD Mobile App
- Enter in your login credentials
- Parents will use the same credentials (username and password) as their PISD Parent Portal account
- Click on your Student's Name
- Click on CBE Information
- You will then see Credit by Exam Confirmation Letters and Results as they are posted