Online CBE Resources - University of Texas High School (UTHS)
The University of Texas Austin, UT High School (UTHS) Credit bu Exam tests will be administered through an online platform called Canvas and monitored using a secure data monitoring system called Proctorio. Proctorio locks down the browser to ensure a secure testing experience for each student.
- An electronic device, such as a Chromebook, Desktop, Laptop (PC or Mac) with a webcam and microphone
- Chrome Internet browser access
As part of the test security and verification process, the student will be asked to present a Photo ID prior to beginning the test.
Acceptable forms of Photo IDs are:
- School ID,
- State Issued ID (Driver's license/Permit), or a
- Parks and Recreation ID.
Prior to the Day of Testing
Steps 1-4 must be completed on the device that will be used for testing before your assigned test date.
- STEP 1 - Locate the UT High School Email (*Contains UTEID)
- STEP 2 - Reset Your UTEID Password
- STEP 3 - Complete the "Preparing for Your Online Exam module" in Canvas
- STEP 4 - Prepare for Your Exam
- STEP 5 - Complete Credit by Exam Test by June 26
Resources & Links
- Proctorio Chrome Extension
The Prcotorio extension is a small app that needs to be added to your Chrome internet browser. You just need to do this once on the device you will use for testing.
- Using Google Chrome, go to getproctorio.com.
- Under Step 2, click on "Click Here".
- This will open a new tab to the Chrome Web Store. Click on "Add to Chrome".
- A pop-up window will appear. Click on "Add extension".
- A new icon of a shield will appear in the upper left corner of your screen next to your Chrome picture.
This indicates Proctorio has been installed.
- Return to the Getproctorio tab and confirm all 3 steps are now done.
- You may now close the tabs for Proctorio and Chrome Web Store.
- UT EID Self-Service Tools
The UT EID is your online account at The University of Texas at Austin
- Guide - How to Reset UT EID Password
Access your UTHS Credit by Exam Tests
- UTHS Credit by Exam Q&A
University of Texas High School CBE Support