World History - Credit by Exam
This Credit by Exam is provided through the University of Texas High School (UTHS), University of Texas at Austin, and is administered in an online testing format. Full-year courses are offered as two Credit By Exam assessments, Semester 1 and Semester 2.
IMPORTANT - Credit for both semesters must be earned in order to accelerate to the next course in sequence.
For information regarding the testing calendar, please visit https://www.pisd.edu/Page/1332.
For information regarding UTHS testing requirements and preparation, please visit https://www.pisd.edu/Page/22869.
Study Guides are provided directly through the UT High School website links provided below and will include the following information:
- Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) being assessed
- Materials Needed
- Exam Structure
- Number of Test Items
- Description of Test Parts
- Types of Questions
- Grading: Computer or Instructor Graded
- % Worth for each Test Part
- Copy of the Scholastic Honesty Statement
- General Study Tips
- Sample Questions
- Applicable Rubric
- Answer Key for Sample Questions