- WeVideo is an online video editor
- PISD users have access to premium videos, audio, and images
- Record your voice (think narration!)
- Green screen tools
- Record your screen
- Teachers can create groups for students to work collaboratively on a project!
- Works great on Chromebooks!
- Access it via the WeVideo Webdesk app
Launch the WeVideo app in Webdesk.
Instructions for how students add the app are below.
Create Groups (Teachers Only)
Teachers can create groups for their students in order to monitor and provide formative assessment (feedback) to your learners. It only takes 5 simple steps:
- Click on the Groups tab at the top of your dashboard.
2. You will see a list of your classes that contain zero members. You can manually add each of your students to those classes, but there is an easier way! Click on the plus sign located on the bottom right corner of the screen.
3. A new popup window appears. Give your class a title (1st period, 2nd period, etc.) and then click Create.
4. You should now see your created class at the bottom of the list. Double click on your new class to open a more detailed view.
5. A group code is provided on the bottom of the left panel. This will be the code you will give your students once they have access to the district account (see student access instructions in the next section).
1. Open Webdesk and add the WeVideo app. Capitalize the W when searching!
2. Launch the WeVideo app. It should automatically sign you in using your PISD Google account.
3. Enter the code your teacher has provided on the bottom left corner of your dashboard.
WeVideo Summer 2020 Workshop
WeVideo Educator & Student Resources
Click sheet for importing & narrating slides in WeVideo
WeVideo Academy - www.wevideo.com/academy
Tutorials and How-To Information. Find tutorials and information about video editing and WeVideo features. Learn how to make video edits, add music to movies, or find project ideas.
Ideas Hub - https://www.wevideo.com/education-resources
YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/wevideo
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WeVideo #WeVideo