Logging into HMH
1. Sign in using the Webdesk app "PISD HRW L".
If you do not see this app, click on the plus (+) sign at the top left, then search for "PISD HRW L."
1. The screen to your Dashboard opens up. Click on the different squares to open up the different resources and book versions.
Verify students are in the correct classes
There are two ways to do this:
1. Log in as you did before and then click on the yellow square with the title of student textbook.
2. The student textbook book will open up in a different tab at the top.
3. Click on the box labeled My Classes. The individual student names will pull down. If you will click the down arrow, your students should appear.
1. Log in as before and then go Settings.
2. Click on Manage Classes.
Logging into HMH - For Specialists & SPED teachers
For educators who do not have students in the Gradebook, you can access the material using the app for specialists. Just add the app and then launch it to access the materials you need.
1. Log into Webdesk
2. Click the plus sign on the top left of your screen to open the App Library.
3. Click on the PISD Staff tab.
4. Add the "PISD HMH Ed Specialist" app.
5. You can now launch it and access the materials you need.