Setting up your Teacher Page on the PISD Website - Getting Started
- Go to the Hotspot’s page on teacher website training: pisd.edu/teacher
- Click on the page “About Me (Teacher page example)” to get familiar with the layout of the template.
- Click on the page “More Examples Teacher Pages” to see real examples.
- The page “Teacher Training Workbook” is a comprehensive training guide.
- Click on the page “Teacher Page Setup”. We will come back to this page soon!
- Keeping the Teacher Page Setup page open, open a new tab and go to pisd.edu. (We are going to toggle back to the setup page in the last step.)
- Click the User Options gear at the top and click Staff Login.
- Enter your PISD username and password to sign in.
Accessing your Campus Staff Page
- Browse to your school’s staff page. Your staff page can be found by going to: pisd.edu/schoolname_sp Example: pisd.edu/clark_sp
- Find your name and click on it. If you do not see your name, contact your campus webmaster.
- Click “Edit Page” on the right. (Edit Page will ONLY appear if you have signed into the website).
Edit your Page
- Open the tab to view the Teacher Page Setup page again.
- Follow steps 1-7.
- Your campus webmaster is responsible for activating the completed teacher pages.
Please contact your Digital Learning Team pisd.edu/itcontact or campus webmaster (typically your CTA) for help.