Learning is best when it’s called play. Osmo puts the fun in building learning fundamentals through the magic of hands-on play, tangible pieces and digital fun!
- 2-minutes video Set up Osmo for iPad
- 30-seconds Osmo Genius Starter Kit
- 6-minute video: Intro to Osmo Numbers
- 2-minute video: Core Features of Osmo Words
Guides to Genius Starter Kit
- Guide: Getting Started with Osmo Numbers
- Guide: Getting Started with Osmo Words
- Guide: Getting Started with Osmo Tangram
Install on iPads
Install on District iPads
Congratulations! You have iPads that are provided by the district to use with your students. Here are a few tips to get you up and running.
Know the parts of the iPad
We use JAMF (Self Service) to manage app installation on district-owned iPads. Please follow these steps to install apps:
- Find and tap this icon on the iPad
- Search (located bottom left) for the title of the app or scroll through the menu until you find the app you want to install.
- Tap "Install"
Please note that the installation of apps might be restricted between the hours of 7a and 3p to conserve bandwidth on your campus WiFi.
For more information, check out our iPad page on the Hotspot.