It’s not about teaching technology, it’s about using technology to TEACH.
A true HyperDoc is much more than some links on a document.
- Creators deliberately choose web tools to give students opportunities to Engage • Explore • Explain • Apply • Share • Reflect • Extend the learning.
- Digital collaboration is choreographed to give every student a voice and a chance to be heard by their classmates.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills can be developed through linked tasks.
- Students have an opportunity to create authentic digital artifacts to show what they know and connect with a wider audience.
- Learn more about HyperDocs.
Summer 2020 Professional Learning
Search our 2020 Summer Learning Materials site for "HyperDocs" and view a recording, get a copy of our slide deck, and read the chat of our HyperDoc Summer 2020 training.