Dreambox Login for Teachers & Students
All K-5 teachers and students have access to this math program. Please access Dreambox via Webdesk.
Note to teachers: Your roster in Dreambox will reflect what is in Pinnacle. If you have a new student join your class, it will take a day or two before that data appears in Dreambox. Please do not manually enter a student into your Dreambox roster because it will lock them out of the program. They will see Error Code 1205. If that happens, report it to your CTA.
1. Go to webdesk.pisd.edu. Sign in with your PISD username and network password.
2. Open the “PISD Dreambox Learning” app.
3. The first time you access Dreambox through this app, you will need to sign in using your PISD username and network password. After you do that, it will remember your credentials and log you in automatically.
Note: If you are having trouble viewing your classes, try turning off the "View New Experience" feature on the top right of the screen.
Dreambox Login for Campus Instructional Specialists & Special Ed Teachers
If you do not have students in the gradebook, you can follow these directions to add yourself to a teacher's class in order to see a student's data/progress.
1. Open the "PISD Dreambox Learning" app in Webdesk. (You may have to add the app if you don't see it on your dashboard. Click the plus sign to open the App Library, click on Plano ISD Library, search for "PISD Dreambox" and add it.)
You will be signed in automatically to your campus.
2. In order to see student data, you will need to add yourself to the teacher's class.
- Click on the Settings menu at the top
- Scroll down to Classroom
- Select the class from the dropdown menu
- Click Update to save it
Troubleshooting Dreambox Issues
-Students unable to sign in?
- If your students see "Error 1105", please check that they are active in your Dreambox roster. Instructions here: Activate/Deactivate Students in Dreambox
- If your students see "Error 1205", please report it to your CTA or Leah.Heerema@pisd.edu. This error means that a teacher may have manually created an account for a new student which overrides our auto sign-in with Classlink and Dreambox has to reset it.
-Make sure your student's Google account is connected in Webdesk (Go to My Profile, Sign-in options, & click "Connect" next to Google account)
-If on a PC (not a Chromebook) be sure to sign into Chrome (How to Sign Into Chrome)
-If on an iPad the student's username/password is not working from the Dreambox app, just go to webdesk.pisd.edu and launch Dreambox through there.
-Flash Player Issues: contact the Help Desk firstname.lastname@example.org or 469-752-8767.